January 9th, 2009
by Angie Tousignant · Filed Under: Fat Loss Exercise · Fat Loss Motivation · Muscle Building Workouts
Here are just a few ways that your relationship will enhance when you workout with your partner:
1. Begin to feel more connected as a couple. Now you have a common goal to focus on. You are both putting your thoughts and energy into creating an atmosphere for your goals to flourish. Working out together is quality time. You will have a lot of talk about. You will have a solid half hour to truly bond. You can plan to workout when you are most likely to have little interruption.
2. Lifestyle will become more conducive to a fit and healthy couple. This is fantastic! When you begin to workout together and feel GREAT, you want this feeling all the time. You will begin to appreciate quality, wholesome foods. You will realize that eating well makes you FEEL well. When you feel well, your entire outlook on life enhances! As a couple you may begin to question some of your current activities if they do not suit a healthy lifestyle. For example, sitting on the couch for hours and eating chips on a daily basis is not what fit people do day after day. You will find yourself gravitating towards activities such as: joining a walking club or bowling. This is just what happens when you realize how awesome being fit feels!
3. Have a TON more Energy! This is simply the best. I love to workout mainly because of the natural high that I get immediately afterward. My day flows much more smoothly. I feel energized, I am more productive, I am less stressed. When I have a productive day, it makes me feel really good. I know that I am also a lot more patient with our children. I think this is because when I don’t get my workout in, I just keep thinking about it, which leads me to be irritable. My best time to workout is first thing in the morning because then I do not have to feel irritable when ‘life’ seems to get in the way of my intentions.
4. Argue less. When Scott and I workout we are just a much more happier, relaxed, and joyous couple. When we both feel this way our day together flows well. What I mean is that we feel really good because we are living the life that we want to live. I respect his need to workout. It makes him feel good and as a guy, he feels more attractive. He gets a huge ego boost when he gets home from the gym and I cannot wait to touch his muscles! He also understands my need to workout. I feel so great afterward. My mood is positive and I’m much more patient all day. When you workout chemicals are released into your brain that make you feel happy. It’s super!
5. More intimate. I think you can put 2 and 2 together. When you workout and take care of yourself you will feel amazing and want to share these great feelings with your partner. When you workout together, well the fireworks will explode because you are both feeling so attractive, leading you both to want to initiate more intimacy. This is how you want to live! Start 2009 on the right path. Get that sexy body and bond like never before!
Have a wonderful day!
Cheers to health,
ISSA – C.P.T.