June 9th, 2008
by Angie Tousignant · Filed Under: Fat Loss Exercise
Hi everyone! After listening to Nick Nilsson’s call on Friday night, I’ve decided to challenge myself even more to a firmer butt and toned thighs! Today was my first day following the 20 minute advanced home workout from Nick’s Gluteus to the Maximus program. Wow, it was VERY intense. An awesome workout! I’ve decided to do the 20 min. advanced program instead of the 10 min. because I want FASTER RESULTS!
I am also going to implement the “Daily Glute Specialization Advanced” program. This takes up very little time and is something that I would do on a daily basis. It is done first thing in the morning and just before bed. I am following a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule with weight training so this will give me a bit of resistance to do on Tuesday and Thursday. I am incorporating Nick’s program into the Fit Chic program that I have been following for the past year. It is working out very well I do the 10 min. Express Workouts from the Fit Chic. Therefore, I am only doing weight training 3X/week and it takes about a total of 30-35 minutes. Not too bad…
For those of you who did not participate in the call, Nick highly recommended to do interval type training either rollerblading and/or bike riding. This type of cardio will isolate your glute and thigh muscles as compared to other forms of cardio. I have been intervaling in 30 second segments. I will bike as fast as I can for 30 sec. and then take it nice and easy for 30 seconds. Follow again with fast and then slow. Interval like this for 20 minutes.
I will eat CLEAN today and tomorrow. On Wednesday I will have my ‘cheat meal’ of pizza and likely ice cream! It’s so hot, humid, and disgusting here! Too humid for me…ice cream will be the perfect treat…I’ll need to eat it fast though or it’ll be dripping all over!
What program are you following and how are you enjoying it? Remember to really STRETCH afterwards…this will enable your muscle to GROW.
Cheers to health,
More Articles In This Series
- Gluteus to the Maximus-Day 3
- My Legs Are Burning!
- My Butt and Thigh Measurements on June 6, 2008
- Gluteus to the Maximus - My "New" Plan...
- My Butt and Legs are TIGHT!!
- How To Develop A Firm Butt - An Interview With Nick Nilsson
- My Firm Butt Is Taking Shape!
- Today's Butt Workout...
- Week # 3 - Gluteus to the Maximus
- "Supersets"- Gluteus to the Maximus
- June 19 - Gluteus to the Maximus...
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Pre Exhaust Training
- Week Four - Gluteus to the MAXimus!
- "Alternate Exercises" - Gluteus to the Maximus
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Workout #14
- Feeling Better and Ready 2B Firm!
- Can I Make My Cellulite Disappear?
- Firm Butt Update...