Pomegranates are IN SEASON right now and there are several awesome reasons why you should go out and get yourself some of these fruits, filled with juicy, tiny seeds. If you want to know how we cut open our pomegranate, please watch our short clip below:
Here are just 7 of the health benefits in a pomegranate:
1. Lower your risk of prostate caner.
2. Anti-inflammatory effects…
3. High levels of anti-oxidants, thereby protecting the body
from free radicals.
4. Great for pregnant moms – very high in IRON.
5. Help to lower your cholesterol and blood pressure over time.
6. Protect your immune system.
7. High in fiber.
Cheers to health,
ISSA – C.P.T., B.Ed.