June 19th, 2008
by Angie Tousignant · Filed Under: Fat Loss Exercise · Fat Loss Nutrition · Muscle Building Workouts
Wow – What did you think of the supersets? I was really feeling it after the first couple of sets, but the torture did not end until we did a full 5 sets! Most people think that you cannot get an awesome workout from home…are they ever in for a surprise after Nick’s program! I am following Nick Nilsson’s Gluteus to the Maximus program. For the next 5 weeks I am doing the advanced 20 minute home workouts. I am combining his program with The Fit Chic 10 minute Express workouts. This way I am still getting all the benefits of a full body workout each week.
Today is my day off of the weighs…whoo hooo!! I still get up and the first thing that I do in the morning is the two butt/thigh exercises from the Glute Specialization Program. I do these exercises every morning and before I go to bed. They are in addition to the 20 min. workouts. However, they only take a few minutes. I want to get the most out of Nick’s program so I figure what’s an extra couple of minutes!
I will get a walk in later or do some HIIT training. I still feel lousy from a cold but I plan on eating super clean today and taking it easy.
Okay, I just had some ‘organic natural’ peanut butter on whole wheat toast for breakfast. I had two slices…this will be all of my carbs for today. This would be considered a “low carb day.” I am following a carb rotation diet, which means that I cycle my carb intake from a high carb day to a low carb day. I follow two days of a low carb intake and my third day is a higher carb intake. The third day is my cheat meal, so naturally this is usually a more complex carb such as: pizza or pasta. What are you doing for your nutrition intake?
Have a great workout today!
Cheers to health,
More Articles In This Series
- Gluteus to the Maximus-Day 3
- My Legs Are Burning!
- My Butt and Thigh Measurements on June 6, 2008
- Gluteus to the Maximus - My "New" Plan...
- My Butt and Legs are TIGHT!!
- How To Develop A Firm Butt - An Interview With Nick Nilsson
- My Firm Butt Is Taking Shape!
- Today's Butt Workout...
- Week # 3 - Gluteus to the Maximus
- "Supersets"- Gluteus to the Maximus
- June 19 - Gluteus to the Maximus...
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Pre Exhaust Training
- Week Four - Gluteus to the MAXimus!
- "Alternate Exercises" - Gluteus to the Maximus
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Workout #14
- Feeling Better and Ready 2B Firm!
- Can I Make My Cellulite Disappear?
- Firm Butt Update...