June 13th, 2008
by Angie Tousignant · Filed Under: Fat Loss Exercise · Fat Loss Nutrition · Muscle Building Workouts
Hi everyone…wow, this program really rocks! My butt and thighs are already firming up! I have just completed Nick Nilsson’s workout from the Gluteus to the Maximus program. It was so intense! I was really out of breath and my legs were shaking, but I know that is all part of the results taking place.
I am following his 20 minute advanced home workout program. I have also taken the challenge even further by adding on his ‘Glute Specialization Program.’ This is only done in the morning and at night. It only takes a couple of minutes and I feel it gives me that extra pump on my days off.
This has definitely been some of my best workouts ever! I love working out my legs because it is where I’m most critical of my body. So doing Nick’s intense workouts 3 days/week with 20 minute sessions has been awesome for me. I feel that I’m targeting the area that I always complain about! Better yet, my Fit Chic express workouts only take me 10 minutes to do and I’m completely exhausted after that. I’m still incorporating an all over body workout in a short amount of time.
As for my cardio yesterday, I decided to ride the stationary bike for 30 minutes. Wow, I was drenched like a wet rat. Today I will either go for a long walk or ride the bike inside. It’s been raining really heavily here and I don’t want mud all over my butt!
My food for today: Meal 1 : 2 whole eggs, salsa
Meal 2 : oatmeal, protein powder, and blueberries
Meal 3 : cravers bar (all organic), apple, almonds
Meal 4 : fish and veggies
Meal 5 : large salad, tbsp light dressing, walnuts
I also drink at least 8 , 8 oz glasses of water. This is considered a ‘low carb’ day for me…
Have an awesome weekend!
Cheers to health,
More Articles In This Series
- Gluteus to the Maximus-Day 3
- My Legs Are Burning!
- My Butt and Thigh Measurements on June 6, 2008
- Gluteus to the Maximus - My "New" Plan...
- My Butt and Legs are TIGHT!!
- How To Develop A Firm Butt - An Interview With Nick Nilsson
- My Firm Butt Is Taking Shape!
- Today's Butt Workout...
- Week # 3 - Gluteus to the Maximus
- "Supersets"- Gluteus to the Maximus
- June 19 - Gluteus to the Maximus...
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Pre Exhaust Training
- Week Four - Gluteus to the MAXimus!
- "Alternate Exercises" - Gluteus to the Maximus
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Workout #14
- Feeling Better and Ready 2B Firm!
- Can I Make My Cellulite Disappear?
- Firm Butt Update...