June 23rd, 2008
by Angie Tousignant · Filed Under: Fat Loss Exercise · Fat Loss Mindset · Fat Loss Motivation · Muscle Building Workouts
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend…we had a great time here. The weather was perfect…not too hot or too cool. I went for a couple of bike rides down a country road. Biking riding is great for isolating the glute muscles.
How are you doing with Nick Nilsson’s program? I am on Week #4 of his program, “Gluteus to the Maximus.” I am following the advanced 20 minute home workouts. Wow, what a killer! My butt is feeling really SOLID. I completed workout # 11 this morning. It took about 15 minutes and then I stretched right afterwards. Nick puts a lot of emphasis on stretching the glutes right after your workout in order to get the most benefit from the workout.
Stretching will allow the muscles to expand. Following ‘the insane’ workout I then completed The Fit Chic 10 minute Express workout. I worked on my chest and abs today. A great pump in 10 minutes! I did heavy weight, little rest, and totally fatigued my chest and abs! It felt great!
Oh, and if you need any extra motivation…some UNSTOPPABLE motivation, you really should check out the ‘Unstoppable Fat Loss” audio series. I make a point of listening to it on a daily basis because it really gives me that ‘mindset’ that I need to stay focused on my goals. Sometimes I listen to it in the kitchen, or when I’m walking or even in the car! I seem to always learn something new each time I have it playing.
Let me know how you are doing on his program…
Have an awesome workout!
Cheers to health,
More Articles In This Series
- Gluteus to the Maximus-Day 3
- My Legs Are Burning!
- My Butt and Thigh Measurements on June 6, 2008
- Gluteus to the Maximus - My "New" Plan...
- My Butt and Legs are TIGHT!!
- How To Develop A Firm Butt - An Interview With Nick Nilsson
- My Firm Butt Is Taking Shape!
- Today's Butt Workout...
- Week # 3 - Gluteus to the Maximus
- "Supersets"- Gluteus to the Maximus
- June 19 - Gluteus to the Maximus...
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Pre Exhaust Training
- Week Four - Gluteus to the MAXimus!
- "Alternate Exercises" - Gluteus to the Maximus
- Gluteus to the Maximus - Workout #14
- Feeling Better and Ready 2B Firm!
- Can I Make My Cellulite Disappear?
- Firm Butt Update...